Fantasy Folder Forums
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Fantasy Folder    Forum              
: Registration is temporarily disabled while we beef up our anti-spam measures. Sorry for the inconvenience. - 4/26/11 August 07, 2020, 01:23:42 pm
Fantasy Folder Forums  |  Cinema Fantastica  |  Movie Critiquing  |  Topic: tHE bROTHERS gRIMM!
  « previous next »
: Which scene from this movie scares you more?
When the old queen lady is wkaing up from the dead and totally needs a makeover. - 0 (0%)
When the guy is standing on the roof of the castle! aagh! heights! - 1 (20%)
When the horse eats the girl! - 1 (20%)
I have never seen this movie. - 3 (60%)
I am in a deep sense of denial and therefore will select this option saying i am not afraid of anything. - 0 (0%)
: 0

[1] 2 3 4
: tHE bROTHERS gRIMM!  ( 35290 )
jayell123
Battle Mage
: 233

The Proof of Rose's Submission to Shadowy Overlord

« : May 19, 2009, 10:46:44 am »

;D i watched this movie with windrose and this was a debate between us.

I never....ok, i did get a LITTLE carried away on that, all right i will admit this once, and only once, and after i say it i will deny having said it. Faeries are not superior to other species who weild magic.Yeah, i know

Windrose_author13

« #1 : May 19, 2009, 10:50:52 am »

I will say that i find the pretty sunshiny roof scene the scariest in the whole movie. I was perfectly fine the rest of the time, but that scene gives me nightmares! as the poll says "AGHHHH! HEIGHTS!" I am not afraid of hitting th ground and dying, only the f-falling p-part s-scares m-me.

redwall_hp
The Head Mage
Administrator
Battle Mage
: 220

« #2 : May 19, 2009, 04:42:39 pm »

I remember when that movie was released. Is it any good?

redwall_hp
The Head Mage, and founder of Fantasy Folder

jayell123
Battle Mage

« #3 : May 20, 2009, 06:42:57 am »

i like it a lot. It's based on fairy tales and the brothers grimm who wrote the fairy tales are supposedly these hunter dudes so i liked it.

I never....ok, i did get a LITTLE carried away on that, all right i will admit this once, and only once, and after i say it i will deny having said it. Faeries are not superior to other species who weild magic.Yeah, i know

Windrose_author13

« #4 : May 20, 2009, 10:20:07 am »

Its awesome. I didn't find it scary at all. Of coarse, i also had my knife with me, which helped.

jayell123
Battle Mage

« #5 : May 21, 2009, 06:54:30 am »

:D windrose always having her knife. When we watched Pan's Labryinth she was freaking out.

Windrose_author13

« #6 : May 21, 2009, 06:57:59 am »

Hey, i was knifeless that time. Heck, i didn't even have a pair of safety scissors! And Pan's Labrynth was freaky. At least no one was on a roof or really high in the air.

jayell123
Battle Mage

« #7 : May 21, 2009, 07:23:20 am »

yeah but that guy got his face smashed and when the frog blew up? THat was wayyy freaky.

Windrose_author13

« #8 : May 22, 2009, 07:02:35 am »

The frog thing wasn't weird. The smash in face thing was, but i still was more afraid of the child eating monster.

jayell123
Battle Mage

« #9 : May 22, 2009, 07:04:02 am »

the child eating monster was all pale and creepy and looked like he tore the skin off his victims and used it for clothes or something.

Windrose_author13

« #10 : May 22, 2009, 07:16:39 am »

I rest my case.

jayell123
Battle Mage

« #11 : May 22, 2009, 07:17:34 am »

it was never a case i agree with you

Windrose_author13

« #12 : May 22, 2009, 07:18:26 am »

Why green?

jayell123
Battle Mage

« #13 : May 22, 2009, 07:18:57 am »

green is a calming color for me

Windrose_author13

« #14 : May 26, 2009, 07:00:48 am »

In that case, we should paint everything you own that color.

[1] 2 3 4
Fantasy Folder Forums  |  Cinema Fantastica  |  Movie Critiquing  |  Topic: tHE bROTHERS gRIMM! « previous next »
:  

©Fantasy Folder