Fantasy Folder Forums
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Fantasy Folder    Forum              
: Registration is temporarily disabled while we beef up our anti-spam measures. Sorry for the inconvenience. - 4/26/11 August 07, 2020, 01:36:34 pm
Fantasy Folder Forums  |  Cinema Fantastica  |  Movie Critiquing  |  Topic: tHE bROTHERS gRIMM!
  « previous next »
: Which scene from this movie scares you more?
When the old queen lady is wkaing up from the dead and totally needs a makeover. - 0 (0%)
When the guy is standing on the roof of the castle! aagh! heights! - 1 (20%)
When the horse eats the girl! - 1 (20%)
I have never seen this movie. - 3 (60%)
I am in a deep sense of denial and therefore will select this option saying i am not afraid of anything. - 0 (0%)
: 0

1 [2] 3 4
: tHE bROTHERS gRIMM!  ( 35291 )
jayell123
Battle Mage
: 233

The Proof of Rose's Submission to Shadowy Overlord

« #15 : May 26, 2009, 07:01:55 am »

ugh! whatever! i am a very calm person.

I never....ok, i did get a LITTLE carried away on that, all right i will admit this once, and only once, and after i say it i will deny having said it. Faeries are not superior to other species who weild magic.Yeah, i know

Windrose_author13

« #16 : May 26, 2009, 07:18:14 am »

Oh really.... Hey remember how happ you were when J**n put your sparkly hair band n his hair and you could wait to put it in your hair because you were just so happy hi germs were all over it... ;D

jayell123
Battle Mage

« #17 : May 26, 2009, 07:19:21 am »

o yes i remeber that was just disgusting the kid is like a walking dumpster and smells like one you cannot blame me for that one.

I never....ok, i did get a LITTLE carried away on that, all right i will admit this once, and only once, and after i say it i will deny having said it. Faeries are not superior to other species who weild magic.Yeah, i know

Windrose_author13

« #18 : May 26, 2009, 07:21:13 am »

CAN'T BLAME YOU FOR WHAT, being in love with him?

jayell123
Battle Mage

« #19 : May 26, 2009, 07:22:22 am »

what the efing hell i will kick you in your face and sell your buttterfly necklace to someone else, you jerk! i do not like him he is so grossssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« : May 26, 2009, 09:33:12 am redwall_hp »

Windrose_author13

« #20 : May 26, 2009, 07:23:38 am »

Oh, yeah, your rrreeeaaalll calm jayell, rrreeeaaalll calm. 8)

jayell123
Battle Mage

« #21 : May 26, 2009, 07:25:00 am »

well when you acuse me of liking a sewer rat i get a little defensive sorry. if you weren't so mean to me all the time i would be a really calm person.

Windrose_author13

« #22 : May 26, 2009, 07:28:42 am »

actually my point was to make u mad

jayell123
Battle Mage

« #23 : May 26, 2009, 09:02:10 am »

i know you are just mean like that   ;D ;D ;D ;D *snip* ;D ;D ;D
« : May 26, 2009, 09:33:56 am redwall_hp »

Windrose_author13

« #24 : May 26, 2009, 09:17:36 am »

We are going to be in BIG TROUBLE for that one.

redwall_hp
The Head Mage
Administrator
Battle Mage
: 220

« #25 : May 26, 2009, 09:31:50 am »

Shadowy Overlord is displeased...

redwall_hp
The Head Mage, and founder of Fantasy Folder

jayell123
Battle Mage

« #26 : May 26, 2009, 09:33:45 am »

shadowy overlord can shove it we are allowed to have little fun once iin a while if you don't let us do anything we'll have so much immaturity built up we wil just explode and then it will be really bad so be thankful mister

redwall_hp
The Head Mage
Administrator
Battle Mage
: 220

« #27 : May 26, 2009, 09:35:45 am »

shadowy overlord can shove it we are allowed to have little fun once iin a while if you don't let us do anything we'll have so much immaturity built up we wil just explode and then it will be really bad so be thankful mister

Is a public Fantasy forum really the best place for that, though? You can have some fun, but keep the language down a bit and don't go crazy with the smileys...

redwall_hp
The Head Mage, and founder of Fantasy Folder

jayell123
Battle Mage

« #28 : May 26, 2009, 09:36:52 am »

i'll control the smileys and try to control my language okay? i'm getting better i think. dont you?

Windrose_author13

« #29 : May 26, 2009, 09:37:44 am »

Am i in trouble for that one too?

1 [2] 3 4
Fantasy Folder Forums  |  Cinema Fantastica  |  Movie Critiquing  |  Topic: tHE bROTHERS gRIMM! « previous next »
:  

©Fantasy Folder