Fantasy Folder Forums
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Fantasy Folder    Forum              
: Registration is temporarily disabled while we beef up our anti-spam measures. Sorry for the inconvenience. - 4/26/11 March 28, 2017, 03:20:32 am
Fantasy Folder Forums  |  Roleplaying  |  Wizard Dueling  |  Topic: Challenge
  « previous next »
[1]
: Challenge  ( 10484 )
Windrose_author13

« : May 28, 2009, 09:42:28 am »

I challenge Redwall to a duel.

redwall_hp
The Head Mage
Administrator
Battle Mage
: 220

« #1 : May 29, 2009, 01:57:07 pm »

Redwall_hp prepares for battle, donning his wizard hat flowing black cloak. He walks out into the awaiting arena.

A countdown begins...

Looking for an edge, he starts early, flicking his hand and sending Windrose_Author13 flying backward.

redwall_hp
The Head Mage, and founder of Fantasy Folder

Windrose_author13

« #2 : June 02, 2009, 06:59:00 am »

Windrose uses her specialty (Wind) to catch her and simultaniously sends a blast sideways to blow Red (and his fancy cloak and hat) into a full-fledged cartwheel.

redwall_hp
The Head Mage
Administrator
Battle Mage

« #3 : June 02, 2009, 03:20:53 pm »

(Who said the cloak and hat were fancy? Plain black, a bit torn in places.)

Redwall raises his hand and effortlessly deflects the small gust of wind back to his attacker, and hurls a retaliatory fireball for good measure.

redwall_hp

Windrose_author13

« #4 : June 03, 2009, 06:59:40 am »

(no one said it, but it was implied.)

{ ::) Really, can't you do any better than that?}

Windrose ducks under the fireball and uses wind to send it boomeranging back to Red. Meanwhile she transports her self ****** *** but he doesn't know where she went.

redwall_hp
The Head Mage
Administrator
Battle Mage

« #5 : June 03, 2009, 05:23:58 pm »

"How was it implied? Okay, you asked for it," he says.

Redwall_hp sends the returned fireball careening into the wall with an absent wave of his hand. He then calls upon the forces of Spirit and Air to summon Windrose_author13 from wherever she may have been, and trap her inside a spelled bottle.

redwall_hp

Windrose_author13

« #6 : June 04, 2009, 12:41:27 pm »

*it was implied because of the Bravado you used to describe your attire.*
"Nice Try, but you can't trap the first element when it is in motion."

Windrose summons all of the wind from inside her and thrusts out in all directions, shattering the bottle. She then sends the wind into a tight spin, creating a force-feild like wall of hurricane around her.

*by the way, i was behind you, in case you were wondering. p.s. where did the bottle come from?*

redwall_hp
The Head Mage
Administrator
Battle Mage

« #7 : June 04, 2009, 01:53:23 pm »

*it was implied because of the Bravado you used to describe your attire.*
"Nice Try, but you can't trap the first element when it is in motion."

Windrose summons all of the wind from inside her and thrusts out in all directions, shattering the bottle. She then sends the wind into a tight spin, creating a force-feild like wall of hurricane around her.

*by the way, i was behind you, in case you were wondering. p.s. where did the bottle come from?*

"Bravado? 'Twas narrative," he said. "And you can't become an element, so your argument doesn't stand."

The hurricane grinds to a halt and dissipates after a quick mumbled incantation from redwall_hp. He conjures an anvil above Windrose's head.

"Oh, the bottle? I conjured it. It's child's play when you have this much power..."

redwall_hp

Windrose_author13

« #8 : June 04, 2009, 02:05:15 pm »

*no, in any case you walked a thin line between the 2* Never said i BECAME the element, only that it is a part of me, like in "The Will of the Empress" The characters powers are a part of them, but they are not their powers.

Windrose pulls heat from a nearby underground lava flow. She melts the anvil and side-steps as it falls and burns a hole in the ground.

"i figured that, i only wondered. Oh, and eyeroll at the "this much power" comment. Now who's playing the superior card?"

redwall_hp
The Head Mage
Administrator
Battle Mage

« #9 : June 04, 2009, 02:11:43 pm »

*no, in any case you walked a thin line between the 2* Never said i BECAME the element, only that it is a part of me, like in "The Will of the Empress" The characters powers are a part of them, but they are not their powers.

Windrose pulls heat from a nearby underground lava flow. She melts the anvil and side-steps as it falls and burns a hole in the ground.

"i figured that, i only wondered. Oh, and eyeroll at the "this much power" comment. Now who's playing the superior card?"

(That's just drawing power from ambient forces, it's not like that gives you a free invincibility card...)

Redwall conjures a rain of fire, that follows Windrose wherever she goes.

redwall_hp

Windrose_author13

« #10 : June 04, 2009, 02:23:13 pm »

(never said it did, i just said it with a little more bravado than you did.)

*Touche!* Windrose uses a similar downpour of water to counteract the rain of fire.

redwall_hp
The Head Mage
Administrator
Battle Mage

« #11 : June 06, 2009, 12:08:46 pm »

Redwall_hp gains the offensive. He summons a mighty tempest. Lightning strikes all around Windrose as the winds howl.

redwall_hp

Nathan Darrowdan
Apprentice Mage
: 89

High Lord of Rak'Narroh

« #12 : June 06, 2009, 09:54:54 pm »

Go Windrose!

High Lord of the frigid northern territories.

Gandalf
Apprentice Mage
: 75

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

« #13 : June 07, 2009, 01:19:18 pm »

YOU STAY OUT OF THIS NATHAN! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

::)

Gandalf
Apprentice Mage
: 75

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

« #14 : June 14, 2009, 10:47:12 am »

By the way. Why didn't Windrose conjure a rock umbrella?

::)

[1]
Fantasy Folder Forums  |  Roleplaying  |  Wizard Dueling  |  Topic: Challenge « previous next »
:  

©Fantasy Folder