Fantasy Folder Forums
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Fantasy Folder    Forum              
: Registration is temporarily disabled while we beef up our anti-spam measures. Sorry for the inconvenience. - 4/26/11 August 07, 2020, 01:45:59 pm
Fantasy Folder Forums  |  Cinema Fantastica  |  Movie Critiquing  |  Topic: What's good so far?
  « previous next »
[1]
: What's good so far?  ( 7886 )
coughee
Apprentice Mage
: 89

« : May 28, 2009, 02:11:56 pm »

I posted a few weeks ago about the upcoming summer flicks this year,....but let's talk about what's already out, how it was, and hopefully we can keep this going all summer! The big ones out thus far are:

X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Star Trek
Angels and Demons
Terminator: Salvation

The only one I've seen yet is Star Trek, and I really can't find any flaw with it....I wasn't a big Trekkie beforehand, but I got some of the obvious references and jokes and the action was superb. Star Trek was one of the better movies I've seen in a while, period.

What did YOU think?

redwall_hp
The Head Mage
Administrator
Battle Mage
: 220

« #1 : May 28, 2009, 10:12:35 pm »

Just saw Angels and Demons yesterday. It was pretty good. Good story, some action, surprise twist at the end, and a cameo for the Large Hadron Collider. Apparently it's a prequel to the first movie though. (Supposedly Angels and Demons was written before the Da Vinci Code.) I have yet to read either, but have meant to...

redwall_hp
The Head Mage, and founder of Fantasy Folder

Windrose_author13

« #2 : June 05, 2009, 10:56:05 am »

I LOVE Star Trek! Haven't seen the movie, but i was a dedicated trekkie before they took it off regular tv (reruns, of coarse) Kinda Dissapointed about Captain Kirk. Thought he should be a little more traditional-hot, instead of the new sandard for hot.

redwall_hp
The Head Mage
Administrator
Battle Mage
: 220

« #3 : June 06, 2009, 12:05:44 pm »

I LOVE Star Trek! Haven't seen the movie, but i was a dedicated trekkie before they took it off regular tv (reruns, of coarse) Kinda Dissapointed about Captain Kirk. Thought he should be a little more traditional-hot, instead of the new sandard for hot.

And yet you're not an internet maniac?

redwall_hp
The Head Mage, and founder of Fantasy Folder

Windrose_author13

« #4 : June 06, 2009, 06:57:42 pm »

Nope. Not at all. I havent been on any site exept this since i googled myself a week ago. (by the way, according to my actual name, i don't exist.)

Nathan Darrowdan
Apprentice Mage
: 89

High Lord of Rak'Narroh

« #5 : June 06, 2009, 09:42:19 pm »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Trekkie! Call the city guards!

High Lord of the frigid northern territories.

[1]
Fantasy Folder Forums  |  Cinema Fantastica  |  Movie Critiquing  |  Topic: What's good so far? « previous next »
:  

©Fantasy Folder