Fantasy Folder Forums
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Fantasy Folder    Forum              
: Registration is temporarily disabled while we beef up our anti-spam measures. Sorry for the inconvenience. - 4/26/11 May 25, 2017, 05:44:39 am
Fantasy Folder Forums  |  Cinema Fantastica  |  Upcoming Movies  |  Topic: New Fantasy Flicks Coming Out
  « previous next »
[1]
: New Fantasy Flicks Coming Out  ( 5599 )
coughee
Apprentice Mage
: 89

« : May 20, 2010, 04:28:21 pm »

So Percy Jackson and The Sorcerer's Apprentice are on their way out...any others anyone is looking forward to?

redwall_hp
The Head Mage
Administrator
Battle Mage
: 220

« #1 : May 21, 2010, 11:26:16 am »

I'd like to see Percy Jackson and I'm looking forward to Harry Potter XII this November. Iron Man 2 is more sci-fi/comic than fantasy, but I'll probably see that eventually as well.

redwall_hp
The Head Mage, and founder of Fantasy Folder

coughee
Apprentice Mage
: 89

« #2 : May 21, 2010, 04:25:28 pm »

Ironman 2 got kind of dogged by a lot of people, but I loved it. It's not the first one, but I'd give it a solid 3/4. Def check it in the theaters.

redwall_hp
The Head Mage
Administrator
Battle Mage
: 220

« #3 : May 21, 2010, 05:02:44 pm »

Maybe once it hits the discount theater. Ticket prices are kind of high these days. I'm still shocked at this article: http://consumerist.com/2010/05/people-are-paying-20-to-see-a-shrek-movie.html

$20 for an "IMAX" (i.e. AMC's "fake IMAX") showing of Shrek 4. And the film companies where wondering why sales have been evaporating...

redwall_hp
The Head Mage, and founder of Fantasy Folder

deniel
: 3

« #4 : April 15, 2011, 03:38:40 am »

So Percy Jackson and The Sorcerer's Apprentice are on their way out...any others anyone is looking forward to?

Ya I'd seen. It was pretty cool.

[1]
Fantasy Folder Forums  |  Cinema Fantastica  |  Upcoming Movies  |  Topic: New Fantasy Flicks Coming Out « previous next »
:  

©Fantasy Folder