Fantasy Folder Forums
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Fantasy Folder    Forum              
: Registration is temporarily disabled while we beef up our anti-spam measures. Sorry for the inconvenience. - 4/26/11 June 05, 2020, 01:05:21 am
Fantasy Folder Forums  |  The Stag and Lion Inn  |  Off-Topic Discussion  |  Topic: The Order of Things
  « previous next »
[1]
: The Order of Things  ( 15232 )
Windrose_author13

« : May 19, 2009, 07:10:58 am »

???I was wondering how exactly the ranking system (AKA Position) works. I'm guessing it's a mix of # of posts plus amount of time spent on the sight. Are their any other elements that figure into it?  ???

p.s. This message is directed towards Redwall, but i didn't think it was important enough to be sent via PM. Anyone may answer.
« : May 19, 2009, 07:12:59 am Windrose_author13 »

jayell123
Battle Mage
: 233

The Proof of Rose's Submission to Shadowy Overlord

« #1 : May 19, 2009, 10:38:35 am »

nobody answered i am sorry. I dont know but i am here for you anyway. this site isn't so bad. ;D

I never....ok, i did get a LITTLE carried away on that, all right i will admit this once, and only once, and after i say it i will deny having said it. Faeries are not superior to other species who weild magic.Yeah, i know

Windrose_author13

« #2 : May 19, 2009, 10:41:23 am »

Umm...Jayell, i just startd that thread today. No one has been on b/c they are at work.

I am now going to say it. I TOLD YOU SO!

redwall_hp
The Head Mage
Administrator
Battle Mage
: 220

« #3 : May 19, 2009, 04:36:47 pm »

It's based entirely on the number of posts. I have ranks set up all the way to 500 posts or so, and I'll probably add some more once someone nears the last rank.

redwall_hp
The Head Mage, and founder of Fantasy Folder

Windrose_author13

« #4 : May 20, 2009, 06:43:54 am »

Thanks.

Nathan Darrowdan
Apprentice Mage
: 89

High Lord of Rak'Narroh

« #5 : June 04, 2009, 12:32:20 pm »

Matt, I mean "SCARY OVERLORD GUY!" doesn't work. He gets money off his website "Webmaster-Source."

High Lord of the frigid northern territories.

Windrose_author13

« #6 : June 04, 2009, 01:48:10 pm »

How do you know?

P.S. I KNEW he wasn't a gentleman.

redwall_hp
The Head Mage
Administrator
Battle Mage

« #7 : June 04, 2009, 02:00:57 pm »

Matt, I mean "SCARY OVERLORD GUY!" doesn't work. He gets money off his website "Webmaster-Source."

Running websites is work! It's more work than a boring job, and you get paid less.

redwall_hp

Windrose_author13

« #8 : June 04, 2009, 02:11:26 pm »

You call running a website NOT boring? If it weren't for this site, i probably wouldn't ever get online.

Windrose_author13

« #9 : June 05, 2009, 10:52:03 am »

Alright, Shadowy Overlord. Your, um, Faerie-Representative-Self-Employed-Underling is about to ask a really dum question, so enjoy. What is a Lore Master? Is it a story teller, or should i say Story Weaver? Or is it someone who takes care of the history of Faerie/Other Magical places?

jayell123
Battle Mage
: 233

The Proof of Rose's Submission to Shadowy Overlord

« #10 : June 06, 2009, 09:48:54 am »

ignoring the weird stripper chick

I never....ok, i did get a LITTLE carried away on that, all right i will admit this once, and only once, and after i say it i will deny having said it. Faeries are not superior to other species who weild magic.Yeah, i know

redwall_hp
The Head Mage
Administrator
Battle Mage

« #11 : June 06, 2009, 11:54:10 am »

You call running a website NOT boring? If it weren't for this site, i probably wouldn't ever get online.

You're obviously looking in the wrong places then. The internet's main purpose is the pursuit and distribution of knowledge. What do you like doing? (Writing? Bicycling? Bowling? Calligraphy?) There are entire communities where you can learn more about it, talk about it with other people, etc. And coding is fun, it's almost like magic...

Alright, Shadowy Overlord. Your, um, Faerie-Representative-Self-Employed-Underling is about to ask a really dum question, so enjoy. What is a Lore Master? Is it a story teller, or should i say Story Weaver? Or is it someone who takes care of the history of Faerie/Other Magical places?

Dunno, I made it up. I believe my attention was someone very knowledgeable of lore. I.e., magic, ancient histories, locations, all things mystic.
« : June 06, 2009, 11:57:42 am redwall_hp »

redwall_hp

Windrose_author13

« #12 : June 06, 2009, 06:50:09 pm »

Great. I just called myself dumb over something you made up. Ironic.

ignoring the weird stripper chick

Since when am i a stripper?

[1]
Fantasy Folder Forums  |  The Stag and Lion Inn  |  Off-Topic Discussion  |  Topic: The Order of Things « previous next »
:  

©Fantasy Folder