Fantasy Folder Forums
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Fantasy Folder    Forum              
: Registration is temporarily disabled while we beef up our anti-spam measures. Sorry for the inconvenience. - 4/26/11 June 05, 2020, 01:08:53 am
Fantasy Folder Forums  |  The Stag and Lion Inn  |  Off-Topic Discussion  |  Topic: Ouch!
  « previous next »
1 [2]
: Ouch!  ( 16602 )
Windrose_author13

« #15 : May 28, 2009, 07:10:46 am »

It's his most recent picture. Believe it or not he was like thirteen wen it was taken...
Really, i thought he was older than that when it was taken.

p.s. you can't spell either. it's when not wen.

I wasn't really worried about my teeth, i was a little afraid of it hurting my singing voice.
I didn't wan't to hurt the kid, but i did want to hurt my brother/sister in law for spoiling the kid and letting it get away with throwing fits lik that,

It may not be a spoiling thing. All 3 of my kids did that at a certain age (toddler). I think it may be a developmental thing. They did get out of the phase very quickly. For ex. People dropping them suddenly when they get hurt kinda sends the message it's no good.

How would it hurt your voice? I could see it hurting to much to want to perform. Or bruises hurting your chances, i.e. prejudice.

Mabe, but she's been like this since she can walk, and every time she does it she gets picked up and cuddled.
I was afraid that a broken nose might make me sound nasal. It didn't bruise, but whenever i woul lay down for a long time my eyes would get really red.

1 [2]
Fantasy Folder Forums  |  The Stag and Lion Inn  |  Off-Topic Discussion  |  Topic: Ouch! « previous next »
:  

©Fantasy Folder